Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RIGHT NOW...

right now...


my toes are painted orange.
i've got the traveling bug.
my hair needs a cut...already.
my knees hurt from gardening.
my email needs a serious purging.
i'm very ready for some real summer weather.

i know.
you didn't ask.
i'm just telling you.
cuz it's my blog.
and i guess i can do that.

try your hand at a "right now."
and share it with someone.
perhaps someone like me.
i like to know stuff.
about people.
especially people that read my blog.
because those people are awesome,
don't you think?

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Right now: my toenails are painted rose, I just returned from the dentist where Aidan experienced his first tooth extraction, I should be thinking of lunch ideas since I've got to take Aidan to band camp, I'm waiting for Eric to come home and take Ian to a heavy metal concert, I'm trying to figure out if my plan to make a red, white and blue pie will work for tomorrow (pink, white and blue, let's get real, strawberry yogurt is pink). I'm wanting to sit and read my book that I started in the dentist office, but the messy kitchen is looming and I'm staving off the misery by trolling the computer. And, right now I'm also missing you, my friend!