YIKES! I have never seen that ad campaign and now I will never be able to rid my brain of that image. Who thought this was a good idea?You are so funny, Tess. Angela
hi angela! hope your eyes aren't burning too much from that frightful image. who are the ad wizards who came up with that one? hudson said, "i don't want that guy's armpit hair in my salad!" hope you are well and thanks for reading! xo tess
Post a Comment
2 comments:
YIKES! I have never seen that ad campaign and now I will never be able to rid my brain of that image. Who thought this was a good idea?
You are so funny, Tess.
Angela
hi angela! hope your eyes aren't burning too much from that frightful image. who are the ad wizards who came up with that one? hudson said, "i don't want that guy's armpit hair in my salad!" hope you are well and thanks for reading! xo tess
Post a Comment