Wednesday, August 21, 2013

YOU SHOULD KNOW...

i borrowed this idea for journaling,
and it was fun.
and interesting.
and weird and random.
so i've decided to share it here.
try it out sometime, ok?

you should know...
random bits and pieces of my history



1. I lost a spelling bee in junior high on the word definitely. I spelled it definately. 2. For most of my adult life, I have wanted to try radio announcing. 3. My favorite color as a kid was pink. 4. I believe parenthood is the most challenging, terrifying and rewarding thing i'll ever do. 5. I collected pencils, erasers and stickers as a kid. 6. In 3rd grade, my friend Nicole and I had a crush on the same boy. We would chase him at recess. 6. In college, I stole stickers by putting them inside greeting cards. 7. In high school, I stole menus from restaurants. One time, my dad even helped out. 8. I believe in following your passions. 8. I have a thin scar on the side of my right calf. I got it while huckleberry picking in the mountains of Montana with my grandparents. 9. Kayaking with humpback whales in Baja  with Wyatt has been one of the scariest and most awesome experiences of my life so far. 10. I hate to sweat. 11. I read a lot of teen fantasy novels. 12. Going away to college was very hard for me, but also one of the best things I have ever done. 13. Besides my toddler years, I didn’t really have curly hair until after I gave birth to Boon. 14. Many of my most favorite childhood memories are at Flathead Lake in Montana with my Dufresne Grandparents, Cousins, and Aunt and Uncle. 15. My first plane ride was to Colorado at the age of 21. Wyatt was working there for the summer. 16. When I was young, I organized my Barbies and their accessories more than I played with them. 17. I cry easily…when I’m sad, mad, happy, tired, frustrated…you name it. 18. I always have some sort of project floating around in my head.  My brain doesn’t shut off…ever. 19. I am not comfortable trying to speak another language, even though I know it’s an important part of travelling the world. 20. I do not do facebook. 21. I got straight A’s in school until my sophomore year in high school. I got a B in math. My junior year I got a C in math. 22. My cousins called me Tessbo when we were kids…like Rambo. 23. I’m a huge proponent of naps. 24. I have no cavities. 25. I am terrified of heights.

me
age 2 1/2
1973

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Tess, you looked just like Hudson. Cute! This is Jen V. :)

Meagan said...

And - YOU should know - 1. You are awesome. 2. The only redeeming quality of white chocolate is it was the start of our friendship. 3. We plan to spend part of every summer with you guys until long after your kids have graduated. 4. Usually a tomato really is a pizza. 5. I love you and your family!