what if...you could trade places with anyone for a day? who would it be and why?
if i had to pick someone to switch with, it would be hudson, my brother. it would be hudson because we have a ton of things in common like video games, movies, legos, not wanting to go to school, and a ton of other stuff. another reason about picking hudson is because he's in my family. i like him and i think i have a great family. if you had to pick someone, it may not be your brother or sister (if you have one) but those are the reasons of why i'd pick my brother.
boon, you make this family happy.
1 comment:
Clearly Boon forgot about me. But, if I have to come in second to anyone, I guess Huddy is to whom I'd like to come in second. :)
Post a Comment