Monday, March 1, 2010

DISNEYLAND CONVERSATIONS

We went to Disneyland with my whole family. All 11 of us. Disneyland, the
Happiest Freakin' Place on Earth. And actually,
it was pretty happy. Loud, tiring, feet-torturing, wallet-emptying,
wanna-shoot-myself-after-it's-a-small-world-desiring-feeling-inducing,
but really really fun. My brother is so awesome to have
planned that whole trip out. So awesome.

We met Mickey. And later we saw him in the
Playhouse Disney show. That afternoon,

Hudson says,...

"Mickey Mouse is really small, isn't he, mom?"

"Well, yes. Mickey Mouse is small because he's a mouse."

"Mickey Mouse is a mouse? I didn't know that!"

Apparently NOT Captain Literal.


Indiana Jones was a HUGE topic of conversation
on this trip. On the shuttle back to our hotel,
Boon says,

"I know Indy's middle name. It's Anna.
Indy Anna Jones."

According to Hudson, we went to the
Jedi Training "Acabeny" (Academy)

and during our drive on Autotopia,
I say to Hudson,

"Hudson, you sure are a good driver."
"You know how I learned? Cars cars."

:)

No comments: