OK, so after those few meager posts, I started to freak out. I got bloggers stagefright, and thought, "This is crazy. What if people someday read this crud?" OK, I said 'crap,' to try and edit for my imaginary audience. This has got to stop!
So, I'm trying my hand at this again. I realize this is for me and a great way to document the crazy little lucky life I am living. I think my Grandma Lorraine will totally jump at this blog thing in her next life, so here I go again.
It's the Christmas season. We don't go to church. We pretty much do nothing religiously related except for Boon's 2 low-key summer Bible Camp experiences.
Boon said something about the "Vible" the other day. Then he continued with,
"I've been to Summer Vible Camp like 10 times!"
Apparently not.
During December, I start to think that maybe my kids need to know just why we celebrate Christmas historically if nothing else.
I bought a PlayMobil nativity set.
The boys were excited.
Boon kinda knew what it was.
He refers to it as "the Jesus Kit."
Hudson says it's "Baby Cheezus and his camoe" (camel)
Sweet.
Did I mention that when they were smaller, they had a Little People Noah's Ark and we referred to it as "Grandma and Grandpa with their pets and boat?"
Warped for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment